Design & Production
1. Where is OCDEE made?
OCDEE is proudly designed in Malaysia and manufactured by a leading housewares manufacturer in Southeast Asia.
2. What is OCDEE made of?
OCDEE is made of 100% recyclable pure polypropylene.
3. What is the size of OCDEE Convi Shoebox?
The size is 300mm (W) x 350mm (L) x 190mm (H).
4. What is the weight of OCDEE Convi Shoebox?
The weight per shoebox is 1.02kg.
1. What are the payment options available?
1. Credit/Debit (Stripe) - Payments though debit/credit cards are processed by Stripe. All major debit/credit cards are acceptable, except for AMEX.
2. Online Banking Transfer ( BillPlz ) - You can process a payment transfer (via online banking) to our account by selecting BillPlz during check-out. No extra charges will be imposed via this payment as we have absorbed the necessary fees for customers that pays via this method.
2. How does the discount work?
All discount codes are available as per the terms and conditions stated in the promotional campaign. Discount code would have to be applied at the specific discount column prior to payment page.
3. Do you take corporate or bulk order?
Yes, we do take corporate of bulk orders.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need, and we will get back to you in 48 hours. The MOQ is 30 pieces and above.
4. Do you offer customisation?
No, we do not offer any customisation as of now, unless with MOQ of 100 pieces and above.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with your request and we will provide you with the details.
5. Do you have a physical storefront?
Our product is currently available via our website only. Follow us on Facebook, we'll keep you updated once we setup our offline store.
1. How long does delivery take?
Delivery within Malaysia will take 2 - 5 working days (West Malaysia) | 7 - 14 working days (East Malaysia), and international delivery will take 15 - 20 working days once your order has been shipped out from our warehouse.
2. How can I track my order?
We will send tracking information to the e-mail address associated with your order once the item is ready to be shipped out from warehouse.
3. How much is the shipping fee?
We work hard to keep a reasonable shipping costs for you. For now, shipping is;-
- flat rate of RM15 below 7kg
- flat rate of RM25 above 7kg
- FREE shipping for orders above RM150
- flat RM50 for order below 7kg
- flat RM100 for order above 7kg
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the details for shipping outside Malaysia.
4. Are there any customs and import charges?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be bear by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no exact detail over these charges, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country.
Returns & Exchanges
1. What is your return and exchange policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for an exchange or a full refund within 30 days from the day you've received your parcel. (Returns must be in the state you received them, in the original packaging and not damaged). If the item returned is not in its original state, it may not qualify for an exchange or a refund.
To return, please email us at email@example.com with your order number.
2. What is the timeline for exchange or refund?
In general, it takes about 10 to 15 working days for us to process - which inclusive of getting your package at the fulfilment centre, inspection, inbounding to inventory before you finally receive your exchange or refund.
The refund amount will be the exact paid amount for the order made by you.
3. Is there any warranty for the product?
Besides our 30-days customer happiness policy, we do not offer warranty for our product. Rest assured all our products have met the highest production and quality control standards before being sold to the market.
If you can't find the answer for your questions, please reach out to our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.